Influenster has sent out another great box with their Blossom VoxBox. There are lots of goodies in the green package ranging from Hair Food to Bear Naked Granola. See it all here in my video:
I am looking forward to testing all the products, some a bit more than others. I’m a little hesitant to test some of the products but I will anyways. For a quick rundown of the box, here’s what reviews you will have to look forward to over the coming weeks:
- Beanitos: black bean chips in the flavors of Original with Sea Salt and Chipotle BBQ
- Nasoya Pasta Zero: All natural shirataki spaghetti
- Bear Naked Granola: naturally flavored granola in Sea Salt Caramel Apple and Coconut Almond Curry
- NYC City Proof Waterproof Eyeshadow: a full-size sample in the color of Tribeca Taupe
- Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs: water-resistant leg makeup (good for those of us with white legs)
- Australian Gold Sunscreen: small sample at SPF 30
- Hair Food: root cleansing shampoo in the scent of Strawberry Ginger
Initially, I am excited to test the Hair Food and Bear Naked Granola. The scent of the Hair Food is very delightful for the senses and I’m always on the look out for hair products that could help with my damaged hair.
Disclaimer: I was sent this box at no charge to test and review the products.